Below is a list of our available publications. To request by mail we ask for a $5.00 per volume fee to cover shipping and handling. Be sure to include the name and address where the items(s) are to be shipped. Please make checks payable to: Miami University Libraries.
to request copies: Contact William Modrow, Head, Walter Havighurst Special Collections and Archives.
Our mailing address is:
The Walter Havighurst Special Collections and Archives
Miami University Libraries
151 South Campus Avenue
Oxford, OH 45056
- Finding Freedom: Memorializing the Voices of Freedom Summer edited by Jacky Johnson; available for purchase from the Miami University Press.
- Western College For Women by Jacqueline Johnson.
- “There Can Never Come a Second Home Half so Sacred”: Selected Documents of Miami University, 1873-1931 Edited by Betsy Butler; foreword by Kate Rousmaniere.
- “With Sentiments of Respect and Affection”; Letters of Old Miami 1809-1873 Edited by Betsy Butler; foreword by Andrew Cayton.
- History of the Miami University Libraries by Elizabeth H. Baer.
- Murder in the Stacks by Marion Boyd Havighurst.
- You Have Nothing to Learn from Me: A literary relationship between George Bernard Shaw & Rodolfo Usigli by Ramón Layera & Katie Gibson; foreword by J. Kerry Powell.
- The Impostor, a Play for Demagogues by Rodolfo Usigli; translated from the Spanish by Ramón Layera.
- Men Call Me Lucky: Mark Twain and the Pennsylvania by Edgar M. Branch.
- Steamboats on the Inland Rivers John H. White, Jr.
- Collection of Recipes from the Miami University Libraries Staff.
- Footpaths & Bridges: Voices From the Native American Women Playwrights Archive by Shirley A. Huston-Findley and Rebecca Howard.
- Performing Worlds Into Being: Native American Women’s Theater edited by Ann Elizabeth Armstrong, Kelli Lyon Johnson, and William A. Wortman.