- Stories of Freedom Summer from the Western College Memorial Archives.
- Covington’s Cincinnati.
- For the Amusement of Youth: Early Board and Card Games in Special Collections.
- ‘Studio 14: Miami University Television and Radio, 1966-1970’. Rick Ludwin, Miami alumnus and former NBC VP. Wednesday, October 23, 2013. Inaugural Annual Special Collections Lecture.
- Cradle of Coaches: A Legacy of Excellence. Saturday, October 19, 2013.
- A Gift of History (Digital Exhibit)
- Making the Pages Come Alive: Four Centuries of Natural History in Print
- Harpers Weekly: The Civil War : read full issues
- The Heart of London: Charles Dickens and Social Reform (pdf)
- The Crystal Palace & The Great Exhibition of 1851
- The Seinfeld Connection: Materials from the Rick Ludwin Collection
- Avant-garde and Innocence: Children’s Book Illustration by Russian Non-Conformist Artists in the Beginning of the 20th Century (pdf)
- Peter Sís: the May Hill Arbuthnot Honor Lecture at Miami University, April 4, 2012.
- The Art of the Russian Folktale
- The Deadliest That Ever Darkened Earth: Voices From the Civil War in the Walter Havighurst Special Collections (pdf)
- Geodaesia: Land and Memory
- Buddhism: An Exhibit in Honor of the Dalai Lama’s Visit (pdf)
- A Centennial Celebration of the Opening and Dedication of the Alumni Library (pdf)
- Earth: A Story of the Largest Atlas (pdf)
- Turning the Page of the World’s Largest Published Book: Bhutan: A Visual Odyssey …
- Government Information and Law Depository Centennial Exhibit (pdf)
- Bhutan: A Visual Odyssey Across the Last Himalayan Kingdom
- Turning the Page of the World’s Largest Published Book: Bhutan
- William Faulkner: “A Man Steeped in the Soil of His Native Land” (pdf)
- Friendship’s Offering: The Literary and Artistic Appeal of Gift Books (pdf)
- Benjamin and Caroline Scott Harrison (pdf)
- “There Can Never Come a Second Home Half So Sacred: Selected Documents of Miami University, 1873-1931.”, Professor Kate Rousmaniere, Department of Educational Leadership and Betsy Butler, Special Collections Librarian, Monday, October 27, 2008). Brochure (pdf).
- “From Old Miami to Gettysburg: The Orations of Charles Anderson”,
Mr. Rob Tolley, Friday, May 30, 2008.
- Program of Events (pdf), Rodolfo Obregón,
Director of the Centro de Investigación Teatral Rodolfo Usigli (CITRU) in Mexico City, March 31-April 3, 2008
- “A Gold Leaf Workshop”, Dr. Anna Klosowska, Wednesday, March 12, 2008
- “The Peaceful Agencies of Commerce”: Benjamin Harrison and the United States of Enterprise, Dr. Mary Kupiec Cayton, Wednesday, March 5, 2008
- “With Sentiments of Respect and Affection: Letters of Old Miami, 1809-173”,Dr. Andrew Cayton, Distinguished Professor of History, and Betsy Butler, Special Collections Librarian, Tuesday, October 16, 2007. Catalog (pdf).
- “Horsecars: City Transit Before the Electrical Age”, Dr. Jack White, Thursday, October 25, 2007. Catalog (pdf). Horsecar Program Flyer (pdf).